Skulltag Archive

Hosted by Dark-Assassin

The default theme was not avalible in the backup, sorry.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
The Heart of Alley Sin (Demo) 
Banned

Hey again! :D

I am back. As I understood I have made 2 mistakes in forums.
First was "All Monsters Meeting" because these level mapping and ACS system was weak and maps was too easy built!
Second "New Monster in Doom" because then I wanted to prove I can create more ACS and buildings but that was pirate work, because there was changed Doom1 episodes!

So understanding, my ACS system and Mapping must be harder and I mustn't change Doom1 maps I decided to create again my own map at the beginning. So as to not chance to say for me I have to easy mapping or what I don't want to show my old created maps, I want show my new.

You all know Icon of Sin. In my map you can find this creature but this time you cannot hunt him first. He hunts you and after playing a little time you can understand that he is and watching you everywhere. He is very clever enemy and he has sense, humor, his patient and anger.
The Lift of Dead was a lot of time my hardest and my best maps.
If you think square again you wrong. If you move you see, lifts are back but this time more clever, hard, and rude. My Sin Creature can control the lifts, fire, turrets, Masters, all. Monsters never telefrags but telefrags my Sin Monster controlled spawn turrets and my Icon of Sin can manipulate others so that monsters can find you even then you trying to hide, he can crush you when you try killing one at time. You never can know does his patient all gone or he plans to make joke with you!

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, no traps that can be clever up, all your destiny is on his hands! But does you fight with old Romero or he is just manipulated this time too, you can see later!

This subproject contains even now more than 3000 lines ACS code, not that's why, I cannot build this system with easier code but thats why my subproject contains a lot of conditions. Your enemy behave this way how you play and how many enemies he have to beat. This is for Single and Multiplayer and for every playing style, running away, attacking, picking first, for fast strafers and aimers, and for me, who use strategy to win. All I planned works fine although I create something this first time in my life and noone else do something this. I have tested it a lot and didn't find any errors or mistakes anymore. And this level is beatable!
This is probably not ready because it takes a lot of time but I wanted to know what you think now right now.

So I have released Alju5 - Doom Collection with this Demo where I even removed my first subgame "New Monsters in Doom" or I have to I have even removed my version of Doom1 for you, broken a little, that's why renamed "Not Original!".
I include nothing, my best was not enough for people, I released better and that was pirate work. So I don't know what can people say now. Just I want to know does my new subproject is still bad again. :D

Write "map pro01" in console to test this game... :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/dY45giK7/Al ... Desig.html

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]