Skulltag Archive

Hosted by Dark-Assassin

The default theme was not avalible in the backup, sorry.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 18, 2022 7:16 pm

Forum rules

First, be sure to read so you don't get banned.

1. Absolutely NO Youtube video threads. There is a thread for them. Keep them in there.
2. Keep things civil. If any discussion goes out of control, thread will be locked and abyssed, no questions asked or warnings.
3. A mod has the right to lock a thread if it's considered flame bait or just plain dumb.
4. Don't take matters into your own hands. Use the report button! Staff only get mad if you try to act like a mod when you're actually not.

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Are you new? Post here! 

I'm not new, but I haven't been around for some time. I'm just starting to download the newest version and hopefully I'll be playing again soon! Nice to be back!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:38 pm

I only just joined the forums this month, but I've been playing Skulltag under various names for around a year or so but decided to finally stick with one name so people know who I actually am lol

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm new to this forum and I started playing doom online a week ago. Maybe two weeks now. I have a question: if I am in a clan that is NOT competitive where should I post?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:20 am
Lead Administrator

Most clans, competitive or not, would go into the clans section of the forum. It's highly recommended that you have at least a couple people already in the clan before posting it.
Aside from that, welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:20 am

I'm not new here, but I'm back again after not being around for a long time, picking up old stuff I left off working on, I don't know how many of the people that I used to play with are still here, but whats up everyone.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi! My name is Mira ^_^

I appear mostly in AOW and GVH. I hope I will have a good time here on ST! :)

If There's anything you would like to know about me, you are free to ask ^_^

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:07 am

Name: Krazed
Clan: [TGD] The Grand Design
Skillz: CTF-Medium, Duel- Medium

Hello everyone, Im just stopping by to introduce myself. I am a friendly player in game. I try to make friends with whoever i meet. I like competition modes but also play survival and sometimes coop late at night

Sat May 14, 2011 6:02 pm

hi everyone id like 2 introduce myself im 22 years old from bellefontaine ohio Ive Ben a long tim fan of the doom series wolfenstein series pretty much any fps accept for a few cod games im hoping 2 play on line with u guys

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hey guys, sup :D
I've been hanging on and off for a while now, thought I'd introduce myself.

BloodyAcid here, from Toronto, Ontario.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello, I am Hisymak and I've just joined this forum because OPL emulator is being removed from new version but I disagree with it because it is very important feature for me and I won't like playing skulltag without it. I posted in Skulltag discussion about it and wait for response. I will probably need to use PMs to contact developers. When I can use PMs?
Anyway, I am playing Skulltag for more than one year already and my most favourite games are Jumpmaze, Invasion UAC and some other invasion or cooperative wads.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:21 am

Hello, I'm CuppaBro. Plano, Texas. I'm a pretty big fan of the Doom series, and I'm a little bit of a sucker for good mods. I can tell there are quite a few of those here (gotta love Brutal Doom) so hopefully my stay here will be an enjoyable one.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am
Profile YIM

Might as well post here first. Perhaps then the PM function will work properly.

Hmm... Considering it seems to be a theme to introduce one self here, uh... Just playing GVH alot, sometimes MM8BDM(if there's ever a proper European server, AKA almost never), very occasionally CTF or such modes. Too bad the Coop in Skulltag aside Stronghold is anything but interesting. Oh, Invasion in general is also exellent fun. (Yes i actually mentioned things i like that isnt Cutman's mods or AOW, etc, heh. They seem to be very popular lately...)

Hm, wonder if anyone can and is allowed to tell me on what post count/activity/something the PM system is actually working, note that i cannot read PMs either untill it actually works.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello, im ibm5155, i play many times in skulltag master server, and many times i saw the forum of skulltag, and now i decided to create my user here :)...
I have some mods someones stopped and others at work

in the spolier'll be many of my creations (warning, many things inside)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 pm
Global Moderator

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:52 am

Ah, yes i did notice that new usergroup thing while poking around, so perhaps it'll work now or some posts later. Though its not half as... motivating to post when you gotta wait a half day for it to show up though, guess it'll go away eventually.

Speaking of usergroups i also noticed one could voluntairly join one of the not so good groups, the one with no voice, probaly not an good idea. Especially not as an joke or on hacked accounts. :P
Well thanks for the help i guess.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:38 am

Hi everyone! My first FPS game was Doom, and I've been generally a gamer for most of my brief life, now I'm 17, I played Skulltag every once in a while for the last month, and it's a hella fun to play! Glad to get around to making an account. :)

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Hello. I've played Skulltag for a while I am glad to be able to enjoy such a great doom port. I'm not really good with introductions but anyways, I have been a gamer my entire life and play almost any kind of video game. I usually will play cooperative but I will also join a DM game from time to time. I hope my time in the Skulltag community will be a good one.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm new. Hi.
Also just letting you guys know that the page to download the Skulltag Editing Configs is down.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

hi im a new player of skulltag :D

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:47 am
Profile WWW

New to the forums. Not new to the game though. Maybe new to playing it online. I have the first Doom for xbox and all the dooms on Steam. Really love the multiplayer for this game. I'm more of a Sonic fan than anything else tbh, but I'm open minded on games. Ill play any gamemode, they are all good in my opinion.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next