Skulltag Archive

Hosted by Dark-Assassin

The default theme was not avalible in the backup, sorry.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
D2DOM8 - In Testing (updated 12/22/10) 

Awww yeah. Excessive red and black stones and flame await you. I think I've found a fitting MIDI as well. Twisted flesh and bit of brown metal fencing/equipment will round things out nicely. And lava. Don't forget the lava.

22 December Update: Mere was kind enough to host my map for testing today. Many thanks to Hax, SpiritSoldier, Mere, Devil Hunter, Nightfall, Qent, and (cough) me for coming along. I've got a fix list that I'll get around to whenever I find the time.

20 December update: I'm going to get the thing placement down immediately after posting this. Following that, I'll ask around until I can get a bit of ACS work done, and then I'll see if I can get a host for testing while I detail this out.

17 December update: The map is about 75% done.

10 December update: Work has resumed in earnest.

Last edited by Deutschebag on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Putting my name on here until Remm responds.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 pm
Retired/Inactive Staff

There we go, Angel Of Vengeance.

This must be a Hell map, remember.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:58 pm
Profile WWW

Also, Spirit and I have switched map slots. I'll be submitting mine to D2DOM07, and his will be D2DOM08.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:30 pm

All right! The third capture point has just been installed. Now I need to add the blue team base and work on their side of the map for a bit. After that, the flow of the map should be complete and ready for testing while I detail it.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]