Skulltag Archive

Hosted by Dark-Assassin

The default theme was not avalible in the backup, sorry.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Appreciation to All FNF Members 
Retired/Inactive Staff

I really want to thank everyone within the FNF team for continuing the fragfest lunacy events. I am happy to see that the events is still continuing today and thus far shall continue on for sometime. Without the FNF team, these events would never happen. So thank you guys (and gals?) for continuing the FNF events! :)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
FNF Manager

It is a pleasure to serve.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:15 pm
Lead Administrator

I'll admit, FNF has always kept the community active with new things weekly, and has been a good way of keeping the port from growing stale. My hat's off to you guys for taking the time and effort to organize these.

Kudos to everyone here, I'm really glad that an attempt to revive FNF was done. It's growing success is living proof of that, you guys should pat yourselves on the back.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm
Forum Administrator

Thanks everyone for the appreciation! I hope that FNF will go on for a good while! :D

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 am
Developer

o/

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:37 am
Profile WWW
Retired/Inactive Staff

Thanks for the thanking, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

\o

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:09 am
Competition Moderator

You're welc- *punched* Thanks!

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:22 am
Skulltag Tester

As the person who recruited pretty much all of you guys (excluding Tiger and Cyber of course!) I would really like to equally place my thanks for all of you guys. If it weren't for you, we would never have made it this far.

I remember so many of you here once believing that you couldn't make a difference. But look at us now! We're all (well, almost all of us) in college and we're worried as hell about our grades and stuff, but we still put through just enough time to get these events going on time each week. We haven't missed a single week! It's a mind-boggling experience.

I'll be modest; when I joined the team last year, I had no intention of becoming a leader. In fact, I thought I was only going to help out for a couple weeks. But DeathBRngeR (I think that's how the caps go) and the other few people that were struggling to keep FNF alive were at a standstill, when Xenaero and DeathBRingeR himself began to become inactive. I was given leader status and thus the long journey began!

I don't really think we deserve any sort of pizza party yet, though; we still have to worry about next week, and the week after that, and the next month, etc! And we also have to worry about school and stuff! :)

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 am
Global Moderator

Aww shucks, it's nothing. :V

Though I have been a bit inactive as of late due to juggling school and work now.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:38 pm
Lead Administrator

No pizza party until FNF 100!

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:52 pm
Administrator

Welp, start preparing to buy me the plane ticket.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
irc.Skulltag.net Operator

As one of the newest community members involved within FNF, I can't judge what was happening before, nor I know the success rate of past/current US FNFs, but I remember when Euro FNF was being revived a year ago, it wasn't much successful in the beginning. Some weeks it would go with little interest.

But thanks to the team of dedicated people who make sure to arrange now even 2 different FNFs for 2 continents, we can be proud of the present status of FNF. For the past X months I can always see the Euro FNF server being packed for hours, I can see the people's interest.

Overall, FNF still holds the position of the most notable and long living community event we have on Skulltag.

So good job.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:59 pm

MY hats and heads(lol) is off to the brilliance of the FNF team itself. Without it and Torr, skulltag would be a sad, lil lonely place. Before I got on the team, I usually watch on friday night(with my booze if i had any) to see what was up. Its been getting better lately. Cheers!

This should be stickied else where like under news for greater justice!

Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:43 pm
Profile WWW

I especially love the way that it has different things to play every friday, an excellent day for resting of our studies (in my case) and/or work.

Keep up the good work guys!

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:18 pm
Retired/Inactive Staff

When I was alerted that a group of people were gonna attempt to revive FNF, my response was the same as it was with this past failed SICL season. "Pfffft, I give it two weeks." I'm glad to have been proven wrong, as this is honestly a great way to bolster player numbers (despite the fact that Cybercrime still keeps getting airtime xD) Way to go, y'all.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]