Skulltag Archive

Hosted by Dark-Assassin

The default theme was not avalible in the backup, sorry.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Skullstuff Reviews #27 

This one's got a bunnnnnnnnnnnnnnch of reviews

==================
Hide 'n Seek
Chaos Core
Reviewed by: Felicrux
Mode of Play: Team LMS

Download:

Ah, Hide and Seek... Back to the youthful days when you guys probably were to busy with game to go outside... Good times, good times...

Hide n' Seek is a massive project made by the guys over at Chaos Core. They took the concept of custom teams and turned it on its fucking head. What they got was an incredible game mode that I'm surprised if it isn't being played now.

The basic concept is simple. You have one team, the "hiders", that are decked out with all sorts of awesome equipment to help them, essentially, run away or hide from the seekers. The hiders are split up into 4 different classes; Vanishers, Blazers, Rocketeers, and Teleporters. Each class is quite self explanatory, and has their own pros and cons to successfully hiding from the Seekers. The seekers on the other hand are loaded with almost every weapon imaginable, to kill any hiders they come across. Like the Hiders, the Seekers can also be one of four different classes; Terminator, Scout, Berserker, and Hunter. Each of these are armed with different tools or abilities that make them a deadly force when put together.

The basics aside, HnS can require more than just Seekers looking for Hiders. The Seekers can't just go off in completely different directions without the Hiders taking advantage of it and hiding right in front of them. Teamwork is a crucial part of success, as everyone going off on their own will eventually cause the Hiders to succeed. Contrariwise, Hiders are fairly easy to lone wolf. A single vanisher could easily snatch the Seeker's victory right out of their hands.

Now for the maps. Originally, HnS used to use some of the Doom 2 maps, and even had a "redone" STLMSMP wad that could be used. However, most of these maps weren't equipped for HnS, and were typically unbalanced in the seeker's or hider's favor. The maps in the pack, however, are pretty damn good. They're set with a good balance of dark corners and bright rooms, cramped halls and wide open areas, to make it a challenge for either team to win. They flow excellently, which is EXTREMELY important with a concept like this. Visually, these maps are done very well, and all of them keep a consistent quality. Thematically, the maps are also consistent, which helps keep players focused on the gameplay (As opposed to wondering why there's a random tree growing out of a building).
SCORE
How it Looks:8.5/10

These maps are pretty damn good. There's a few that look a little brown, but not enough to detract the score too much

How it Plays: 9.5/10

This release is essentially centered around how it plays. That said, this is well balanced, and requires a bit of teamwork as well to pull off a win.

Overall Score: 9/10

Seriously, go play this. Now. I had better see more people playing this than AoW2 and GvH COMBINED.

======================================

Piano.wad
TheMisterCat
Reviewed by: ALMN

Mode of play: Singleplayer/Co-op

I'm not gonna post any screenshots. Not because the wad is bland or anything. It's because it doesn't rely on looks.

So what we have with piano.wad is well...a piano in a wad. Not just a piano. You can also play a drum set, bass piano/guitar/whatever, and a multitude of other instruments. The way you play the instruments is by either jumping on the keys/pads, or shooting them with modified plasma guns. The keys/pads both make a sound, and depress, as if playing an actual piano.

This awesome wad also includes the ability to record and play back whatever you play. You can also play on one instrument and record it, run to another, play and record, and then play them both together to have a multi-track song.

This wad was put together very well. TheMisterCat is an ACS monster.

Score:
---
How it looks: N/A
This wad can't be judged on how it looks. It's not designed to look like a great wad, it's designed to give you the ability to play a piano, which it does

How it plays: 9/10
It does everything it's supposed to, and does it absolutely perfectly, considering DooM was not meant to be a piano.

Overall: 9/10
If you like music, can play music, want to play music, or just want to have a fun time playing piano in DooM, play this. It's awesome.

Crux
Amn3(Dynamix)
Reviewed by: pun1sh3r

Mode of Play: Duel

Crux is a single Duel map that is claimed to be newschool. I don't really agree with that cause I can see this same layout being done in Judas23's time. As far as the detail goes, it's around the same level of detail as UDM3 which I've always considered slightly newschool. Speaking of Judas23, this map really seems like a simplified Judas23 without as much height variation. As far as the map flows, it's in your best interest to run counterclockwise and of course, focus on the middle too. Otherwise you will hit a dead-end. Though this dead-end can be used to your advantage when your enemy respawns. So you don't really have a lot of options in this map, and that dead-end further limits you. Nonetheless, it doesn't play too bad, and the layout is best to be judged when actually dueling someone.

Score:
---
How it looks: 7/10
It's like UDM3 with a slight touch of Greenwar2. It would look pretty good to those used to Duel32(whose maps still look good in their own right)

How it plays: 6/10
As previously said, you don't have a lot of options. You have a counter-clockwise path with an escape jump, a Judas23 style pit, and a bfg teleport.

Overall: 6.5/10
There's always Crux2.

Crux2
Amn3(Dynamix)
Reviewed by: pun1sh3r

Crux2 is a single Duel map which is, in my opinion, an improvement to Crux1. You have more freedom in this tight dueler. There is a middle area with a support beam that makes great cover. A dead-end that works well for the map, as you can lure people in with your SSG.(not recommended if your enemy has a bfg) There are 2 corridors with windows, and one of them has a teleporter. These windows are quite useful for shooting rockets through. It usually takes a bit of playtesting to make a tight map like this without any quirks, or at least for somebody more used to making bigger maps. Most people associating duel maps with a more classic, or simplistic map design. Like Crux1, this looks relatively fresh in the department of dueling, and the new sounds add to this effect.

Score:
---
This too looks like UDM3 with a touch of Greenwar2.

How it plays: 7.5/10
Big improvement in gameplay compared to Crux1.

Overall: 7.5/10
It's a fresh duel map that I'd like to see more of.

Jurassic Rift
By: Lazure and ConflagratedCanine
Reviewed by: Weiss

Well, that was the most fun I've ever had playing DM.

Let's start with the level design: Each level is designed to look like a certain area in prehistoric times, and the JRift team did well in capturing everything pre-historic. There's lava, volcanos, dense jungles, boiling rivers, and even a temple, all of which make for amazing gameplay. The maps are just the right size too, I never felt like I was playing hide and seek (or AoW for that matter, bloody HUGE maps) while I was looking for someone to frag. Amazing job with the maps, I've never seen better in a themed DM mod.

On to the weapons/inventory/armor/etc. Each weapon is designed to be "prehistoric", if you will; everything from blowguns and crossbows to meteor launchers and volcanoes; there's even a horn that will rain down lightning upon your opponents, which makes for hilarious gameplay when people try to run from it. I think there's also some sort of "god" powers that you get after a certain number of kills; however, I blow at deathmatch so I never saw it. All the weapons make gameplay fun and new; it almost feels like a new game rather than just a mod, however I do have one complaint: the Thornjaw seems a bit overpowered, it took me from 136 HP to 0 HP in one shot. There are also several types of armor that give you certain resistances; for instance, one set of armor gives you resistance to fire, which is handy when you're in a map with a lot of lava. There are several inventory items as well, a few examples of which are coconut grenades, a shard that will freeze an opponent and shatter then to tiny bits, and an orb that allows you to fly.

All in all, Jurassic Rift is a fun, prehistoric-themed mod that doesn't nearly get the credit it deserves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How it looks: 10/10
Great architecture, amazing textures, and maps that flow well.

How it plays: 9/10
The weapons, armor, and inventory items are amazing, however I'd look at the Thornjaw and tone its damage down a tad.

Overall: 9.5/10
An amazing mod that everyone needs to download right this very second.

Confrontation
By Mytis
Reviewed by: Wartorn

Mode of Play: Deathmatch, Duel

Confrontation is a package of two one-map wads of the same map, outfitted for two play-styles: Deathmatch and Dueling, respectively. The two don't exactly vary much however, on count of a few new areas without actually making the existing areas play better for it all, so I'm going to start off on the dueling part of it: The layout is small. Real small.

You have ~3 relatively faceless areas with linear connectivity on a per-room basis, with a couple of weapons obstructing the flow in a couple of inconvenient places, and to add injury to insult, the map has a *LOT* of claustrophobic areas. This makes it difficult to maneuver against players in close quarters (And online you'll be in alot of encounters- It's pretty hard to lose a tailing player in Duel on this map.) The map also has a pretty large lack of health, and with all these hallways, this map is pretty "shoot or die" oriented, with not much room in between. There are about literally 3 stimpacks on the map, and 1 medkit (that I've counted over the map). Ammo goes pretty quick on the map too, but it's not too bad.

The Deathmatch version is not much different, all it adds are two more areas south of the map but they're pretty empty as well. You also get a Plasma Gun right next to a Super Shotgun, which, for some reason, is alot harder to get on the platform than that of the Plasma Gun that precedes it.

With all of these flaws, the map goes from pretty good to pretty stale quickly. It has potential, the author just needs to pay a little more attention to these holes.

Score:
---
How it looks: 5.5/10
It's more along the lines of oldschool- there's nothing new in the theming to be found here that hasn't been done to death, but it's not a big deal since this type of style seems to be all the rage for dueling these days.

How it plays: 6.5/10
The item blemishes in conjunction with the claustrophobic layout, amongst other problems overshadow how fun this map actually could be.

Overall: 6/10
Don't get me wrong- this map is fun.. for the first few matches. Improving on a couple of the aforementioned points would make it alot better.

Dark-Drive CTF [D-D-01.wad]
By MytiS
Reviewed by: HeavenWraith

Mode of Play: CTF

This is a single CTF map, obviously influenced by AlexMax's "Something Epic", map08 of ZDCTFMP (or STCTFMP). I'll split my review into two parts instead of three, gameplay and item placement, since, I think, the author had no intent to improve the looks of the map whatsoever.

The map is fast-paced and its gameplay is based mostly on offense, while defending is technically a pain in the ass because of the number of hallways leading to the flag from different directions. The attackers have 3 routes to steal the flag and 3 routes to escape with it (including the rocket jump one). I can't say for sure whether it's bad or not. Of course, try imagining this map getting played in a pub with 8% top-tier players and the rest of them being mediocre/beginning players. The best runner would just score the points in no time and most of the people would be like "Hey, it's already over? This map sucks" because of pubbies' main skill being spammy defense with no trace of haste in attacking. On the other hand, this map is not suitable for competitive gaming either. While being offense-based, it’s boring compared to grands of that type (e. g. Mountain Zero, Ralphis Magical Forts, Fortress Collision) because of providing little special or interesting features. ZDCTFMP MAP08 has all of them, including rjumping tricks, and even more. I suggest making this map a little bit more defense friendly, so that it would fit the needs of common pub people. I don’t see it becoming anything worth SICL, IDL or even priv.

Movin’ on to item placement. I totally hate the fact that there’s only one rocket launcher per base and, on top of that, you have to either spawn next to it or SR50 jump to get it. Since there’s a possible rjump escape route in the map, the RL is crucial. Also, rockets would help out defenders quite a lot. The plasma placement is not any good either, since it’s just too easy to acquire it. I also suggest to move those stimpacks around the flag somewhere else (e. g. place them somewhere in the corners), but it's no big deal if they stay the way they are.
And finally, I’d prefer to have some power-ups or super weapons placed on the map, but it’s not anything essential, just a suggestion.

Score
---
How it plays: 6/10
Not suitable for competitive gaming, but too offense-based for pubs. With some effort applied, it may become a lot better and funner.
How it looks: N/A
Not rated.
Overall: 6/10
Worth your 10 minutes. Would love to try it out online

Skyscraper Duel
By: .+:icytux:+.
Reviewed by: WhiteRabbit

Skyscraper Duel is a speedmap made by icytux that takes place (of course) on top of a skyscraper. Weapon placement is balanced for the most part, and there's a BFG10k on top of a ledge that you can rocket jump to. However, there are no SSG (or SG) starts, as the author chose to place spawns near the other weapon placements. The lack of SSG starts doesn't kill the map's playability though, so it's not too much of a gripe from me.

Visually, the map is solid and I can't complain about the way that it's textured. I think icytux took the textures he could and made them work out pretty well. However, there's very little light variation. The skybox could use a little bit of work as well, but this was a speed map anyway and it's better to focus on gameplay over visuals when that's the case.

The map's flow is decent, yet somewhat flawed. It's possible to move through the map relatively smoothly once you've gotten the hang of the design but until then you'll be stuck accidentally running off the side of the map and plummeting to your death. It also doesn't help much that there are places all over the map that look like they're going somewhere but end up nowhere, like . An easy way to fix that would be to patch up the places that look like routes, and maybe add a lip to the edge of the building to show where the building ends and the skybox deathtrap begins. I also found it difficult to tell where I was going at times due to there being some parts of the map where there are several walls rising up around you and no way to see over them.

Score:
---
How it looks: 8/10
The textures fit the theme well and the overall design of the map is decent.

How it plays: 7/10
Playing this map is a little bit like telling jokes to a fascist dictator. Everything is peachy as long as you're careful, but if you slip once you're done for.

Overall: 7.5/10
Overall, it's worth a shot and is a pretty good job for a quick speedmap. Watch your step, though!

Icy Speed
By icytux
Reviewed by: Jroc (aka ThePlayer)

Mode of Play: Single Player (cooperative)

I wasn't expecting much when I downloaded this vanilla speed map, it's nearly impossible to produce something that I wouldn't have seen before under those conditions, and ... well ... it didn't. Nevertheless, such was to be expected and this does not negate the map's quality. This is impressively well polished for a speed map, it remains faithful to the vanilla style whilst surpassing in detail quality many other standard coop wads (although it's not, of course, at the top of the range in terms of detailing quality, as to be expected from a speed map). There is nothing in this wad that looks pitifully out of place and awkward (save for a few out of place light textures, barely noticeable), the map flows smoothly most of the time with a consistent level of visual quality throughout, you could easily fool the average player into thinking this map, with its nice looking architecture, is part of a larger vanilla megawad, rather than just a speedmap.

The gameplay is standard, what you would expect from your average vanilla map - evade the monsters, get the keys, be wary of ambushes and traps and exit. Nothing exciting or interesting happens, but nothing seriously flawed with the gameplay either. The balance was really the only problem with the map, it's simply a little too easy. As I was playing through the map, I was thinking to myself that I'm certainly going to reward this map for its good use of balance - it was never too easy, I needed to be aware of my ammo and the game would need my full attention most of the time. On the other hand, there was never a time I felt overwhelmed or nervous - a plus I thought, at first. But when I reached the exit, I found myself thinking: "is that it?", yes, I was half hoping that I would at least at one point feel genuinely worried that I might die. The map simply failed to deliver any of that highly tense action I was looking for, in other words, the gameplay was a little bit dull. There was a part towards the end where I finally faced a good deal of enemies, low on ammo, whilst waiting for a platform to lower so I could open the exit door, but as the most powerful enemies came (barons of hell in hurt me plenty), the platform had already lowered, and I could simply ignore them and walk to the exit. Essentially, there is nothing memorable in the gameplay, this is easily forgiveable and understandable for a speed map, however there was nothing too challenging either, which is less forgiveable, even in a speedmap you should be able to test the player's skill.

Not beautifully stunning, but it's silly to hold such high standards for speed maps. It looks pretty decent as far as vanilla speed maps go.

How it plays: 5/10
Very average, and a little too easy, not awful though.

Overall: 6.7/10
I weighted the overall score more towards the visuals, layout and architecture, which is what I think is more important in a speed map, rather than the challenge and gameplay taking precedence, hence the overall score being closer to 7/10. Nice work

All Out War 2: The Second Coming

Created by: Voltlock
Mode of Play: Teamgame

Reviewed by: ConflagratedCanine

Download:
Screenshot gallery:
=========================

After months upon months of 'updates' and 'fixes', AoW2 seems to have reached a sort of 'final' version.
This is depressing.

All Out War 2 is a class-based pseudo RTS based off the RTSFPS game .
The goal of which is to destroy all of the opposing teams bases or force them into surrender. Simple!

Players must also purchase upgrades to their weapons, harvest Tiberium crystals for resources, and of course, dominate enemy players.
Weapons and upgrades are handled through an in-game currency system, earning a constant trickle of funds while getting cash bonuses for killing other players or looting backpacks scattered all around the field.

Hey! Sounds like we got quite the gamemode here, I can't wait to play!

Yeah well... shame AoW2 drops the ball. Alot... actually I think it's at the point where the ball and the child playing with it got hit by a car at some time during development.

While the concept is sound and has potential to be fun, the execution is downright terrible.
For starters, the first thing you see when you join a game is this:

As you can probably see, there is alot going on, but I'll focus on the hud elements first, as they're something that troubles me the most.

Of course, it's a complete mess.
There are HUD elements are overlapping everywhere that cover and even completely OBSCURE the screen often times.
I don't know how anyone can find this acceptable, especially when you have giant, lengthy messages notifying you of everything occurring on the battlefield in the dead center of your view. Half the time, these are insignificant things like "LOL PLAYER HAS A SUICIDE CRATE!!!" while the other half don't stay on the screen long enough for you to see what they were.

All those aside, the default hud is quite unpleasant to look at. Why the doom guys face is there is beyond me. Developers stopped using that method 20 years ago and the code that supports directional damage in Skulltag has been broken long before this mod came into existence. As such, it only serves to clutter your hud and there's no way to disable it without writing your own code for it.

Finally, the last flaw of the hud isn't limited to AoW2, but seems to be a common trend with modders these days.
No.
Widescreen.
Support.

16:9 has been commonplace for... what? 4 years now? And Zdoom/SKulltag have features that make supporting those EASY!
So why on earth do we still get things like this:

I'm probably going to write a tutorial thread on how you guys can make your custom huds look far more professional with the magic of and . As this is a trend I'm personally really sick of seeing.

Of course... maybe all these annoyances are just to hide how poorly the rest of the game looks, hmm?
Let's take a look at the map design next!

Ugh... my stomach knots up looking at those screenshots.
Seriously.

One all of the maps share in common, one fatal, irritating flaw... They're all two bases with a big hallway connecting them.
No sidepaths.
No teleporters.
Just REALLY big hallways.

Now, bases and a hallway is fine for CTF, but maps for that are normally on a much much smaller scale, as well as the fact that doom players move really fast.
Not the case in AoW2. Players not only move really slowly, but most of the maps are extremely boring and flat; Providing little cover from all the perfectly accurate hitscan weapons the classes tote around! (More on that later)

I honestly find the map layouts uninteresting and dreadful. Nothing a long expanses of titling flat textures as far as the eye can see!

Of course... that's just the space in between the bases.
Oh dear god, the bases themselves make me want to die.

For some reason, the map authors haven't learned the exploits of Line_Horizon and insist that all of their buildings be 3 stories tall and consist of only a ground floor. Worse still that a MAJORITY of the maps do NOTHING with this extra space, meaning they're just large blocks of Grey textures that are just plain horrible to look at.
Made worse still that they function the way the look. Terribly.
All the doors (with the exception of the Mech bay and barracks) are 64 pixels wide. Please keep in mind that the doom player is 52 pixels wide.
Now this of course leads to plenty of cluttering, worsened by the fact that the author added SANDBAGS to the game which only serve to be used to block said doorways.

Ennnnngh...

That's not fair! Visuals don't make a game!
I'm a strong believer of this myself, but even then; The visuals of a game give an initial impression; With AoW2's being: "Bad".

Of course I'm not forgetting the gameplay, of which I mentioned a little above regarding the maps.

It's not much better than the visual aspect... honestly.
The game is divded into a ton of classes, ranging anywhere from your basic Shotgunner to contrived ideas such as a "Time Cop".
Each class, as you would expect, have their own pros and cons. The problem is that they're all pretty unbalanced and broken.
Typically, base classes in gamemodes like these ALWAYS serve a purpose later on in the match, ALWAYS being useful. Not the case here.
The few free classes become completely useless later on in the match, giving way to other more powerful classes such as the Stealth Sniper and Timecop.
This becomes more apparent when you have overpowered weapons like the Tiberium rifle (or whatever it's called) that ANY CLASS CAN PURCHASE, thus pretty much nullifying the specialization of classes altogether.

The weapons classes are assigned are strewn all about the number keys, often leaving me struggling to find out what is where and how it works. (The mod gives little info about the weapons, causing much frustration)
Needless to say, the class purchase room is very unintuitive and needs to die in favor of an ACS menu.

Finally, I just gave up figuring out what all the classes did and stuck with what I guessed where the 'basic' classes.
You have a Harvester, whose primary purpose is to simulate MMO Grinding and collect Radioactive crystals that spawn in fixed locations and return them to their refinery.

Boring.

Next up we have the engineer. Since in most games the Engineer is a support class, and I love support roles, I jumped on this class just to find that you spend your entire time doing this:

Boring.

The Utility guy seems to be more active in helping players, spawning ammo and bridges to assist those in combat.
Personally, I actually kinda liked this class... except for the unintuitive system you use for spawning items and the fact that everybody kicks you as soon as they spot a sandbag anywhere on the map. (For reasons stated above)

I also played most of the 'assault' classes, who seem to exist to blow the brains out of anybody who have a differing favorite color than I do.
The weapons come in two flavors: "Weaksauce" and "Overpowered".
No, really. They either do little damage at all or are ridiculously overpowered. ESPECIALLY the explosives and projectiles which seem to have a knack of constantly dealing damage and having an explosive radius of 10 miles.
My personal favorite, the Stealth Sniper, takes advantage of maps due to the lack of cover, destroying anyone I can see with just two shots.
OH! and he's completely invisible and leaves no indication of where he shot from!
PERFECTLY BALANCED! 10/10! [/sarcasm]

Oddly enough, the 'most powerful' class is actually balanced out, The TimeCop has an instant kill hitscan weapon on a long delay.
Weird... you'd think they'd balance out the 'lesser' classes first... oh well.

Finally, the mod allows your to purchase vehicles, mostly mechs.
Okay... these are totally unnecessary and are just a gimmick to pull in player. They're not even executed properly!
From what I can tell, all of the Mech's have a variety of weapons... all of their uses completely unclear to me. You press Alt+fire to switch weapons, and primary to shoot.
For some reason... I fire a ton of diffirent projectiles regardless... The cluttered ACS hud doesn't help in this matter either.

Luckily, all the projectiles you fire from the RandomSpawner Gun your vehicle seems to have are all instant kill when it comes to other players. So hammer away and camp their 64 px doors to your hearts content!

*sigh*
Now you'd think that with all of that mess listed above, the gameplay would at least be chaotic... right?
No.

Because the maps are just huge hallways connecting each other... you can see everything coming at you at any given time. (And probably kill it if you have a zoom alias)
There is no strategy other than LOL KILL MANY BUY CLASS RUSH BASE.
No... seriously. That's it. There is not 'strat' to be had for this mod. It's all rushing and camping.
Given, the cooperation of your teammates probably would help you win, but that's true with any game or mod. Regardless of how broken they may be.

This behaviour is supported by the addition of a 'surrender' option.
Every game I've played ended in surrender, because of how stupidly long it takes for even completely overwhelming teams to destroy the enemy base.
Dear god who thought given bases that much health was a good idea? (Shit at least let you bring them back up when they go down)

(Oh thank god it's almost over!)

===================================

How it looks: 3/10
Plain textures and flat layouts, coupled with an unacceptable assault of bigfont messages obscuring the screen leaves for a huge eyesore.

How it plays: 2/10
I only had fun killing other players with the overpowered Stealth Sniper, and like cheat codes, this gets boring quickly.

Overall: 2/10
The fact I have to tell people why this is awful is insulting to gamers around the world.
I seriously felt sick, LEGITIMATELY SICK, Playing this.
I'm going to go drink the memories away, now.

UAC Ultra
40oz
Reviewed by: ClonedPickle

I dunno but it's alright so far I guess.

UNITED
Battlefrank
Reviewed by: ALMN

So this wad, it's like a really terrible weapon mod, you spawn and start shooting, and then everything is terrible and it really sucks don't worry about it just if you find a wad called UNITED.WAD don't play it.

it's terrible

How it looks: Like shit

How it plays: Like shit

Overall: Shit

Last edited by ALMN on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm
Profile YIM

And there's still more to come. :O

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:01 pm
Profile WWW

*GASP*

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm expecting rants and another topic like so:

Skullstuff Reviewers Hate AOW.

Welp. At least it was the longest.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Win. Also sorry about my mistake with who made the Jurassic Rift wad. Seems to be fixed now though

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:20 pm

I could've sworn that you guys had reviewed AOW2 already. :P

EDIT: wait nvm i was thinking of gvh

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Added a screenshot gallery for AoW2:
http://img62.imageshack.us/slideshow/we ... 008311.png

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:38 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:51 pm
Global Moderator

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Retired/Inactive Staff

I'm definitely not a fan of AoW2; in fact, I abhor it greatly. However, I do not think it deserves a score that low. The score is more deserving to the idiotic and annoying 12 year olds that play the wad every hour of every day like some obsessed WoW player.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 pm
Retired/Inactive Staff

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:01 pm
FNF Manager

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:02 pm
Retired/Inactive Staff

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:06 pm
Retired/Inactive Staff

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:14 pm