Skulltag Archive

Hosted by Dark-Assassin

The default theme was not avalible in the backup, sorry.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Voting increment 

When the counter reaches 1, there is always some guy or two who try to shift the vote in another direction. I know, because that guy is usually me. I can say I have done it successfully over 20 times. Anyway, to keep voting more democratic, I think that when near the end of a vote, if someone casts a vote, the counter should gain a certain amount of time. I thing this time should vary depending on a few factors. Such factors include the type of vote, such as a kick vote, the amount of people in the server, the amount of people who already voted, and how much time is left on the counter. If someone has been voted to be kicked, there are those occasions where the vote results in a tie. However, near the last second, some random person votes YES, just for a quick laugh. I admit that it is very cruel to do something like this, and that I may be able to redeem myself by recommending this NEW FEATURE IN SKULLTAG!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 am
Retired/Inactive Staff

There's one thing I have to thank Graf for: The [Nonsense] tag.

It's a real shame that we don't have it here.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 am

It will be a good idea when people complain about it, I know.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 am
Retired/Inactive Staff

1) Your suggestion does not . Make sure you read sticky threads before you post in a forum.

2) Even if it did follow template, this makes too dramatic changes to the voting system itself to merit inclusion - it would result in more people being upset, than any actual benefit.

3) You are unable to speak for "other people" - you clearly have not been with the community long enough, and you have the maturity level of a kid in a candy store. There's a lot more than you yet realize that goes into consideration of what others "might want" (note I did not say "do want") - and a few basic principles.

4) This topic is locked because I don't see any benefit to continuing this discussion further. Please type more coherently.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]