Skulltag Archive

Hosted by Dark-Assassin

The default theme was not avalible in the backup, sorry.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
98e-alpha - Build 120415-2135 
Lead Developer

Here is another beta build that hopefully will receive extensive testing ;). Bugs like this one show that 98e still needs some more testing before we can release the final version.

Download

Here is the full list of changes (just as slightly processed output of hg log -v) since the last build:
Changes

Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:27 pm
Profile ICQ
Forum Administrator

Cool! We had a HeXen testing using this build yesterday. It was great!

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:24 am
Skulltag Tester

I'm glad my suggestion was put in. Inb4 people yell at me at how useless it is. heh. If you happend to miss what I suggested, it was Announcer Volume.

Keep up the good Work Torr, and other Devs. You guys are the best :p

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 am

The skulltag 98e will be launched when zdoom 2.6 and the new gzdoom be launched?

EDIT:problems with 3D-FLOORS (my map)

i think the last print is because he´s looking by 3D floor, but he´s not rendering the 3D floor (he´s rendering where shouldn´t be) and the first one i don´t know, because he´s rendering inside a 3D floor and a normal floor

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 am
Lead Developer

ibm5155 wrote:
The skulltag 98e will be launched when zdoom 2.6 and the new gzdoom be launched?

No, the release date of 98e is completely independent of the upcoming (G)ZDoom release.

ibm5155 wrote:
i think the last print is because he´s looking by 3D floor, but he´s not rendering the 3D floor (he´s rendering where shouldn´t be) and the first one i don´t know, because he´s rendering inside a 3D floor and a normal floor

If you think you found a bug regarding 3D floors, please check if it also happens in the latest ZDoom SVN version. If it does please report it over there, if it only happens in Skulltag please create a report at our bug tracker.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 am
Profile ICQ

I hope the obituary bugs regarding poison kills are fixed. (Both Hexen and decorate wise poison damage; I know it should grant you frags now because I tested it)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]